Thursday, April 05, 2007

Pre-Easter Preparations

Today we've been relaxing and cleaning.... relaxing and cleaning.... birthday partying.... relaxing and cleaning.... gymnastics.... relaxing and cleaning.. My fam is heading our way tonight. I have some time, but it's running out. While I was in Connecticut, I overheard a conversation at the movie theater on Sunday. It ended with, "Happy Passover!" It sounded kind of funny, but not really. I've been in Passover mindset ever since.

Tonight is a Maundy Thursday service at our church that we're missing. I would have liked to go, but we're a bit bogged down right now. Terrible excuse, I'm feeling a bit like Martha right now! For real, to think about what Christ went through thousands of years ago for me - well, it's really just overwhelming. I think we'll do our own family thing tonight to talk about it.

Back to cleaning, relaxing but no more fun!

No comments: