Thursday, February 15, 2007

Who Put Sushi in My Peanut Butter?

Who would have thought? Salmonella poisoning from peanut butter?? Well, I just threw away our two opened jars of Peter Pan peanut butter with the numbers 2111 on top! And who in our house eats peanut butter? Well, Em is pretty much addicted to it. And yes, she was the one with that week long "stomach flu" before we left for Florida. I also eat it, but only if my stomach is queasy. And it was, after cleaning up so much stomach flu, so I'd also had some peanut butter the day before we left... when I got sick on the plane. I don't know what I had, but that peanut butter is G-O-N-E GONE!

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

How totally nasty! If we knew all the stuff that really goes on in food processing plants, I'm sure we would never eat anything again!

Anonymous said...

Choosy mothers choose JIF. LOL - Cousin S.

deanna said...

Yes, nasty it is! I'm surprised how many people are affected by this. Maybe it's time to be choosy... but I do love my Peter Pan peanut butter!